- Weekly Sunday Mass
If you are not able to attend Mass at our churches, you can attend Mass at another church and submit a Mass reflection sheet. If you are on vacation, use www.masstimes.org to find a Mass time near you.
- 16 Confirmation Classes
There are 19 classes total. You may not miss more than 3 classes.
- Small Group Service Project
Together with your small group members, come up with a service project that fulfills one of the Corporal Works of Mercy or Spiritual Works of Mercy. All group members must participate.
- Small Group Mass Involvement
During two Masses this year, your group will be responsible for greeting, reading, bringing forward the gifts, altar serving, etc.
- Choose a Confirmation Saint Name & Sponsor
Due January 28
- Vocations Project
Learn more about Vocations by intervieing someone with a Vocation to the priesthood or religious life.
Choose a Saint & a Sponsor
Due January 28
You will choose two people to stand with you on your Confirmation day and to walk with you on your journey of faith for the rest of your life.
- Sponsor: One of these people is someone living here on Earth, who is a role model in the Catholic Faith - this person is called your "sponsor." They will stand at your side on the day of Confirmation, and present you to the Bishop to be Confirmed. They commit to helping you on your mission to become a saint.
- Saint: The other person is a Canonized Saint living in Heaven. Whichever Saint you choose will then have a special task of interceding for you in Heaven. You will take the name of this Saint on your Confirmation day and your sponsor will present you by this new name, to the Bishop.
For more information or to submit your assignment, click here.
Weekly Mass attendance is required. Teens should attend the 6pm Mass on the Sundays when we have class and they can attend any Mass on other Sundays.
Teens must sign in every time they attend Mass at St. Rose or St. Agnes. Sign in sheets are located at the entrance of the churches.
Sunday Mass Schedule:
- St. Rose of Lima, Topsfield
- Saturday: 5:30 PM
- Sunday: 8:00 AM, 9:30 AM, & 6:00 PM
- St. Agnes, Middleton
- Saturday: 4:00 PM
- Sunday: 11:00 AM
Whenever teens attend Mass at another church, they should submit a Mass Reflection Sheet.